Egg Parmesan Delight with WafflesReading Time: 1 minute
Serves 4. Time: 30 minutes.
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 medium size onion
- Cayenne pepper (spicy; optional)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3g ginger root grated
- 1 large tomato
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet, fry the onion, celery, and diced garlic.
- Add a pinch of salt, ginger and diced tomatoes, stir fry for a minute.
- Add whisked eggs. Turn on sides till brown.
- Add the parmesan cheese. Stir for 25 seconds and voila, it’s ready!
- Serve with waffles.