Flax seed Rice meal breakfastReading Time: 1 minute
- ½ cup rice flour.
- 2 tablespoons milled flax seed.
- 1 cup of milk (almond, coconut, skim milk)
- 2 tablespoons full pure honey (any choice of sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peanuts (desired quantity)
- Mix milled rice in cold water or milk in a small pot. Bring to a boil while stirring, until it cooks and thickens (stirring helps keep it clump free).
- Stir in cinnamon and flax seed, then leave over heat for 10 seconds.
- Pour in a cereal bowl and mix in sweetener.
- Serve with peanuts (or any other nut of your choice). Choice of fruits that compliment this breakfast include, apples(diced), bananas, seedless grapes.