Healthy Beans and Potato SaladReading Time: 1 minute
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large Irish potato
- 1/2 cup cooked kidney beans (any beans of your choice)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Skin the potato and cut into cubes. Add potato to water in a small pot and bring to boil over medium heat till cooked.
- Boil the eggs and cut into bite sizes.
- In a salad bowl combine drained potatoes, eggs, chopped parsley, lettuce, tomato, beans, olive oil, onion, salt.
- Remove the skin and seed of the avocado and cut into long strips. Serve with the avocado.