Nutty oatmeal BreakfastReading Time: < 1 minute
- ½ cup oat flour.
- 1 cup almond milk, or coconut milk, or rice milk, or low fat milk
- 2 tablespoons pure honey, or any choice sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toasted coconut (dice the coconut and bake till bown) *optional
- Peanut, or almonds (desired quantity)
- ½ large apple (cored and diced) and 1 banana (sliced)
- Mix oat flour in cold water in a small pot. Bring to a boil and stir in cinnamon. Stir till it cooks and thickens.
- Stir in the milk and leave over heat for 10 seconds.
- Pour in a cereal bowl and mix in honey, toasted coconut, peanuts, apples and bananas. Serve with additional nuts and fruits as desired.